Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let the Reading Begin

My summer reading list keeps growing. I love it.

So far it looks like this:

1. Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen
2. Into the Wild, Jon Krakauer
3. Love Wins, Rob Bell
4. Three Cups of Tea, Greg Mortenson
5. The Sun Also Rises, Ernest Hemingway
6. The Things They Carried, Tim O'Brien

I also want to finish reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I love her.

Are there any books your dying to read this summer? Or you've read and have fallen in love with?

Summer means reading. Summer means grilling. Summer means boating. AH! It's almost that time!!!

Today was very pleasant for good ole GRap. I got my exercise on and rollerbladed with Dan and got my healthy dose of Boardwalk Subs. Man, I missed that place. I'm also making progress on the unpacking endeavor. All the suitcases are empty, the hard part is finding a place for everything. That's going to be an ongoing event.

Anyway, I have to clear my bed of the things that currently are occupying it. Things like Pledge, hangers, and water bottles so I can go. to. bed.

Snoring already.

No comments:

Post a Comment