Saturday, October 8, 2011

Indian Summer

I know, I know... posting twice in one day. I have no life. But I really wanted to share this beautiful Indian summer we're having here in Michigan. Today is October 8 and it's 78 degrees outside. In Michigan. This doesn't happen. 

Since the weather is so nice, my mom, brother, and I ventured out to Lake Michigan on the boat for the last randevĂș of the season. 

Mom & Alex




























Me drivin'




























wide open space






































Spring Lake









































I love fall. Especially when it's 78 degrees.

2 comments:

  1. that picture with the sail boat is BEAUTIFUL! I just put it as my computer background… lol. I didn't know you have a boat on Lake Michigan, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chloe! We just trailer our boat, but always take it out to Spring Lake and Grand Haven. P.S. I just discovered your new blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete