Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mumbo Jumbo

Throughout these past couple weeks in this break-up, talk a little, want to get married, break-up again mumbo jumbo I've put myself in, God has been faithful to me.

I have been praying for things deeply rooted in Him and He has been faithful. I've prayed for peace of mind and certainty on whether I am making the right decisions or not and He has lead me to where I am now; fully reliant on Him. I need Him. For the first time in a very long time, I am relying on my creator and it feels so incredibly RIGHT.

Now I know I've been talking about feelings and I've noticed girls tend to use that word way.too.much, but we are just relational beings. Anyway, yes, I've been feeling... not closing myself off, not being stubborn (well, not all the time), I've been vulnerable. Through that vulnerability God swept me off my feet and carried me. I let Him in.

Do you know how hard that is for me to do? I know, it sounds nuts because we NEED God, but I am a very strong-willed, independent minded lady and I chose to be vunerable. To allow myself to feel. To allow God in my brokenness. I am so thankful for this time in my life. No, it's not perfect, yes it sucks, and yes it hurts. Break-up's suck. But, I know it is RIGHT. For so many reasons... I won't go into.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you lovely people know that God is a faithful God. He is a powerful God. He is your creator. Let Him in. Let Him heal your brokenness and ladies, go read The Good Women Project and read the posts about being single, dating, and getting married. Know that God has plans to PROSPER you and not to harm you, to give you LIFE and a FUTURE (Jer. 29:11).

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment