Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fever

One year ago...









I was blissfully content wandering the streets of Carmona, Spain with some lovely friends. Wandering until we found these convenient little markers... (those Spanish, how can you not love them?!)


I was alive and perceptive. I was curious and so absolutely in love with everything I saw. How did that time come and go so fast? I have an intense fever to return. I'm in the process of making some decisions about going back this summer because I just cannot wait until May 2013. I mean, could you?

3 comments:

  1. Carmona was such a beautiful town! I was lucky enough to get to go twice, once with friends and once with my parents. The second time around it was so great to put my camera down and just soak it all in.

    So, you can't resist another year? I don't blame you. Go go go GOOOO this summer. And I will be jealous. Or maybe I'll just see you there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmona was indeed a beautiful place. It was such a pleasant day trip. Going twice is a must in order to soak everything in. That's how I felt in Granada and Lisbon when I went back for the second time.

    I absolutely cannot wait another year. I'm looking into completing a 4-week program to get TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certified. I would LOVE to see you there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog and I love how you're a college blogger who loves to travel too! I'd love to hear more!

    ReplyDelete