Please excuse me for my absence. School is kicking into full gear and next week it will be at its peak. Luckily, spring break is a mere 2 weeks away. Spring break means the semester is half over and March is here. Meaning after March, April, which means SPRING!
I really can't complain about the weather here in Michigan this winter. It has been unusually mild and I thank God from the bottom of my heart for that. After spending most of winter and early spring in Spain last year, I'm not sure if I could have handled winter any more than the 2-3 snow storms we've had. I do lament at times, however, when I have an urge to ski or want to simply admire the snowy landscape, but then I think about driving in it and I lament no more.
Here are some photos of the snow we've had thus far. I'm hoping we're over the snowy hump of the season and can start to look forward to spring. Enjoy.
Crystal Mountain: Skiing
| Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day |
![]() |
| We can always find Alex in his orange coat and ginormous yellow boots |
Grand Haven State Park




Neat photos! It's awesome how snow and ice make themselves into pieces of art all on their own.
ReplyDeleteBut, I'm glad to have escaped North American winter for the second year in a row!
Thanks, Tom! I'm having a wonderful time reading about all your adventures in Honduras. I'm so proud of you for taking such an awesome opportunity!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures...at least now I can experience a bit of snow since we have yet to see any winter weather! All the best with school and surviving the semester. So glad those days are behind me!
ReplyDeleteChandra
www.astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com
My goodness these pictures are gorgeous... even though I don't like snow ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, ladies!
ReplyDeleteso so so pretty!! i really missed skiing this year!
ReplyDelete