Monday, July 2, 2012

The Oregon Coast Part II

After our fun times in Cannon Beach, we headed an hour and a half down to Pacific City. We chose this city because Pete had been told that we need to go to Pelican Brewery, which happens to be in Pacific City. We were not disappointed. As we arrived (after the impromptu rain shower), the weather was gorgeous and we were hungry and ready to try some brews. I ordered the seafood mac and cheese complete with the India Pelican Ale. Pete ordered a hawaiian pizza and the Tsunami Stout. We were both very pleased with our meals and brews.

After our dinner, we bought a pint of Summer Surfers Ale to drink on the beach and relax. However, I would not recommend this beer. It tasted like pennies. Don't get it, unless you like copper. Despite the poor beer choice, we loved hanging out on the beach. Here are some photos, if you'd like to see.

 another large rock



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I visited the Oregon coast once and it was such an awesome trip.

    ReplyDelete