1. I celebrated my 22nd birthday with my best friends while wearing a new lacy dress and leather wedges (new outfits do wonders, although I was told I look 18). I also ate my favorite meal which consisted of a Cottage Burger and Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss. I also indulged and had some hard cider. Twas a fun night.
2. I got an iPhone for myself for said birthday. I went from this:
to this:
It's safe to say I'm pretty smitten and love all the fancy stuff I can do, like create awesome pictures like the one above and FaceTime with the boy.
3. I started student-assiting in a kindergarten classroom 20 hours a week and I LOVE it! I was a little apprehensive about being with such small humans, but boy they are cute and I love being called Miss. P. : )
4. I applied for Teach For America and unfortunately didn't make it to the last cut. Initially the sting of rejection sucked, but I'm glad I tried and got as far as I did. My future is wide open now! As scary as that sounds, I know I'll find something. (I hope!)
5. This happened.
6. And finally, this happened.
Explaination: I'm going to see Pete in 4 weeks for Thanksgiving! I just couldn't last 15 weeks until he comes home for Christmas, so instead I waited 10. Long distance woes.
What's new in your life?





The iPhone is so overrated.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥