Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Prayer

I am currently standing at a crossroads in my life. Gosh that sounds dramatic, but it's true. There are several opportunities in front of me and I want the wisdom to choose the correct one. I don't feel like God has laid one particular opportunity on my heart and that frustrates me, but also makes me thankful that he is molding my heart to be flexible and to be willing to do His will. 

Do you ever feel this way? When you are in a place of limbo, change, and waiting. It's difficult, especially when others in your world are moving towards a particular direction. 

Although I am still in a place of waiting, I am thankful for the assurance I received yesterday. God really speaks in great timing. 

Anyway, I found this prayer and want it to resonate in my life for this period of waiting; 

"Whatever You may do, I will thank You. 
I am ready for all; I accept all. 
Let only Your will be done in me...
And I'll ask for nothing else, my Lord." - Charles de Foucauld 

Isn't that beautiful?

2 comments:

  1. love this :) I have had trouble deciphering my wants and what God wants for me. More so, forgetting to trust God, that he has got it under control! It is such a comfort to know that if you look for his guidance you will find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to trust God? I find such peace in His plans. Can't wait to see you Chloe : )

    ReplyDelete