Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The week that went too fast

I have now concluded the week that went too fast.

It went far, far too fast.

The problem is, it should have been much longer than one week.

I'm now sitting in the Dallas/Fort Worth airport waiting my connecting flight back to Grand Rapids. My time with Pete in Vancouver and all over the Pacific Northwest region was a blast. I was telling him I wish I could bottle up the excitement I felt when I saw his face. It was exhilarating. I instantly gave him a big hug and kiss and hopped in his spiffy new car which had Jack Johnson waiting.

For the rest of the week, I'll share with you a series of activities we did during the week that went too fast.

For now, here's a few snaps from the week.

Sunset coming into Vancouver

 Quite sure that one of these mountains is Mount Hood, but I have no idea what the other is...

Starbucks in Seattle

Pete & his sexy new Honda

Looking out to the Pacific along the Oregon coast

No comments:

Post a Comment